Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

mY BuDdY




Us making funny faces!!

This boy is the best.... He is my little buddy!! At times I must confess we do bat heads. He diffidently knows how to test my patience and push my buttons. He is very strong willed and stubborn, But other times he is so dang cute and super funny.. Oh, I love this boy... No job is harder than being a mom. Also there is nothing better than being a mother!! I would not trade it for anything!

5 comments:

kristen said...

Hey Jeanette! Nice to see you on facebook and on here! Your kids are totally cute! How ARE you?!

Amy and Kody said...

Colten is such a cute funny kid. Isn't it funny how you can be so mad at them but love them so much at the same time. Being a mom is hard but SO worth it!

Shani said...

I was on Chad and Karilee's blog and noticed they had a link to yours! I had no idea you made jewelry Jeanette. I am intrigued. I just bought a 40 inch jewelry box and it's not quite filled. Do you have Etsy or anything? Also, if you are Derek are interested, I have links to Sam Chynoweth's and Jake Beck's blog on mine.

Anonymous said...

Jasie's cute little husband to be! He is so stinkin cute. I can't believe how big he is getting. We will have to take Jasie and Colton on a play date again.

Anonymous said...

This is really nice. I read and re-read it. The pictures are cute and it was nice that the boys got a spotlight with YOU. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY, JANNETTE,
FROM YOUR ADMIRING, AMAZED STEP MOM.