Sick Caleb + Conference + Sick Colton = My Weekend
(Caleb was treated for Croup and has a cold. I did get to enjoy all 4 sessions of conference & I also stayed up until 4 in the morning with Colton who had the flu.)
I'm guessing you are as ready for winter to be over as we are. And now it's snowing today, which just adds to the misery. Good luck with your boys and get some sleep so you don't get sick!
Derek and I have been married for 9 years. We have two cute little boys and a sweet baby girl.
Derek works full time as a Battalion Chief with the fire department and part-time as a Flight Paramedic for AirMed. He just finished graduate school at BYU. I get to be a stay at home mom. I love working out and going to the gym. I love new projects and I am always trying to come up with new ways to make a little money from home.
3 comments:
Thats no fun I hope they get feeling better.
I'm guessing you are as ready for winter to be over as we are. And now it's snowing today, which just adds to the misery. Good luck with your boys and get some sleep so you don't get sick!
I hope today finds you allll better and thank you for everything. LLL the SM
Post a Comment