Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Sunday, April 13, 2008

{Confession}


This is what Colton always
draws on his church papers
from Primary


This picture was taken by the help of Colton

Sometimes getting ready for church is a nightmare... fighting with our crying kids, trying to get them fed, dressed, teeth brushed & Colton freaking out because we won't let him take a package of Kool-aid or whatever other weird toy -swords, toy guns,or the talking Buzz Light year, to church. So, I must confess that sometimes by the time we get to church our patience has already been spent for the day!! Does anyone else feel the same way?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy, do I remember those days. I used to always think, "Why do I even make the effort? I get nothing out of going to Church because all I am doing is referring kids the whole time!" (And any spirit I may have tried to have has gone out the window as I became frustrated, angry, and tired.) But....they all grew up to be active, strong, and beautiful. Every uncomfortable minute was worth it! Hang in there.

Erika W said...

We have 11:00 church and the only day we've been on time this year was when Jason had to speak. Getting ready for church and sitting through Sacrement are never pretty or peaceful times for us, but when we drop the kids off at Primary and nursery, it's all worth it!

Amy and Kody said...

Oh, I totally know how you feel. Sacrament is such a nightmare, tanner and boston love to fight the whole time it drives me crazy.