Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Tagged

-Who do you Love? Derek
-How long have you been married? 6 years
-Who said I love you first? He did
-How long did you date? Um, only 5 months not very long...But hey it worked for us!
-Where did he propose? Officially,3 days before Christmas at his parents house
-Who is taller? Derek
-Who is smarter? Derek is at most things, but I have my areas too.
-Who does the laundry? I do. Derek helps me fold it sometimes.
-Who pays the bills? I do most of them.
-Who mows the lawn? Derek
-Who cooks dinner? Well, when we cook we both do, but I would say that I do more
-Who drives? Derek says he does more

-I now tag!!- Hannah, Joanne, Erica & Linda

1 comments:

Amy and Kody said...

Thanks for doing the tag. I hope you are feeling better.