
Ok, so it it time to get this body back into shape!! I know that I probably will never again have the body I had in high school, but a girl can dream can't she? It's time to finally get some of this baby weight off (it's only been 11 months)and get ready for summer!! I would love to loose 20 pounds, but I better think realistically and try for 10.
My Friend Heather invited me to go to Lifetime Fitness with her last week. What an awesome gym!! I had such a great time in the Body Sculpting class!! I was super sore the next day, but it felt so good to have pushed my body to its limit!! Derek and I decided to try it out for a week and see what we think.. We took the kids swimming last night and had a lot of fun. Today, I took the Dance Jam class and it was soooo much fun. I must confess that at times I did feel a little embarrassed because of some of the funky moves, but I LOVED IT!! Sometimes it's good to get out of your comfort zone once in awhile and completely embarrass yourself!! If any of you have any fun ways to get fit, Please let me know!!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Time to get Fit!!!
Posted by Derek and Jannette
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
I am encouraged by your decision.
I have paid passes left at the remodeled Rec. Center. Time to use 'em.
BTW==how did your boutique sales go?? fun and Profitable??
ps. anon is
LLL :-)
Way to go! I have really gotten into yoga. I love it--though I don't do it as often as I should. I think it's great that you are doing it as a family. Keep up the good work.
I just love your blog! You are so cute! I think losing weight is over-rated :)
Lindsay left a comment on my blog, you have to tell her hi for me when you see her! And why doesn't she have a blog!!
I am just inspired by the fact that you are getting out and trying new things. It is really hard to get motivated. I love that fitness center. The pool is awesome! I'm just too cheap. It is nice to hear that other people in the world feel like i do. Good luck on your journey. I'll just wait and see what new things you figure out and learn from you. Let me know if you find a miracle for me.
I am way too self conscious to ever go to a gym, but going to a gym is probably the only way to really get rid of the lovely baby weight we all have. So, I will most likely just continue on in my viscious cycle of out-of-shapeness. I will be super jealous of you when you are lean and mean and I'm still fluffy and puffy! Good Luck and keep having fun with it!
Whatever Janette! You are totally HOT and you shouldn't even worry about it! I do love that gym also, but now it's almost summer and everyone is outside more so you just burn more calories and spring sunshine makes you happier and then it's easier to burn calories when your happy...right!!!!
I wish I still lived nearby, maybe some of your motivation and energy would get me goin. I miss our walks. I havent seen you in a while but I bet you dont even need to work out. Luv Ya Good Luck!
Janette,
I came across your blog during my new hobby of looking at other peoples blogs! The gym is overrated! I have gained 12 pounds since joining in January! You look great!
YOU are on the right track!!!
I lost 30 and kept it off at the gym.
Grandma Ludlow
Jannette I know this sounds weird, but Weight Watchers is awesome. I joined because my whole school decided to do it. I lost 30 pounds in about a 4-5 month period. It just helps make you more aware of what you are eating and how much. It was nice because even if I couldn't get to a gym (especially with kids) I was still losing weight. I am a believer!
Post a Comment