Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Friday, April 11, 2008

Field Trip and V.I.P

Colton was the V.I.P this week

his poster about him

Cute Boy!!

Colton brought his favorite treats to
share with his class: Capri Sun and Twizzlers

Emily, London & Colton his friends

Harmon's Field Trip

They helped decorate the cake and then took
it back to school and ate it.

5 comments:

Cardwell said...

How fun! I always loved field trips when I was a kid. (On another note, I had a dream last night that you, me, and Misti performed a dance at a football game. You guys already knew the dance and I didn't know it, so I looked really stupid...I thought that was funny! Oh the dancing days!)

Anonymous said...

He is so stinkin cute!!! I bet he loved being the v.i.p. I love your boys so much.
Linz

Anonymous said...

Any chance we could get a close up of his VIP poster. This is toooooo much cuteness for one day.
Good job, Mom.
Gr.LLL-:-)

Anonymous said...

Even the nametags are great. LOL
LLL

Chad and Kelly said...

Ok I left you a comment somewhere, but now I can't find it! anyway, I found your blog through Amy and I added you on mine, I hope that is ok. I love seeing pictures of your boys! They are adorable! chadandkellygrundy.blogspot