Caleb does!!!
He likes to carry all 3 of them around and then every 10 sec. switch and put in a new one. It is so funny!! This little stink loves his bink!!
Caleb does!!!
He likes to carry all 3 of them around and then every 10 sec. switch and put in a new one. It is so funny!! This little stink loves his bink!!
Posted by Derek and Jannette
3 comments:
That is so funny. He is so cute, he looks like colton in those pictures. Boston was a binky lover too!
I'm so glad my colton is not the only one who is attached to that thing!! I think every picture that I have of him, he has a bink in his mouth!
OH, Caleb, your grandpa ludlow came upstairs to show me this one. I hadn't looked yet at the blog carefully, and he was right. Colton, look at this brother with 3 binkies. HE SHOULD NEVER NEED TO CRY. lolololo
LOVE YOU ,COLTON VIP , BIG BROTHER, AND OWNER OF TOODLES.
GRANDMA LINDA XOXOXOXOOXOXOXOOXOXOOXOXOOO
Post a Comment