Colton, Dear VIP, what great pictures of you and your classmates. I think your teacher must be a terrific teacher. YOU look handsome in your VIP crown. I looked at every single picture and looked carefully. I think YOU had a great day. I'm glad. You're the best. xoxo Grandma Linda
never mind about the close up of the poster. Duh. I double clicked on the pic. and sated myself with every picture . Oh. sooooooooooo sweet and innocent and full of happiness. Gr. Linda
Derek and I have been married for 9 years. We have two cute little boys and a sweet baby girl.
Derek works full time as a Battalion Chief with the fire department and part-time as a Flight Paramedic for AirMed. He just finished graduate school at BYU. I get to be a stay at home mom. I love working out and going to the gym. I love new projects and I am always trying to come up with new ways to make a little money from home.
2 comments:
Colton, Dear VIP, what great pictures of you and your classmates. I think your teacher must be a terrific teacher. YOU look handsome in your VIP crown.
I looked at every single picture and looked carefully. I think YOU had a great day. I'm glad. You're the best. xoxo Grandma Linda
never mind about the close up of the poster. Duh. I double clicked on the pic. and sated myself with every picture . Oh. sooooooooooo sweet and innocent and full of happiness.
Gr. Linda
Post a Comment