Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Visiting Derek at the Fire Station

After church today we went to hang out with Derek at the fire station.. He is such a hard worker and we love and appreciate him so much!!
The boy's love the fire trucks!!

My cute firemen

Our little family

Colton playing b-ball with daddy


Colton

Caleb

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of your best themes, yet.
These are gooood pictures.
Your fan and mentee. lol,linda

Julie said...

Oh, I love the picture of Derek and Colton playing! And Caleb's cute toothy smile!!!

Anonymous said...

Your family is so cute! I hope that mine will be as cute as yours.

Amy and Kody said...

Those are cute pics and cute boys!!!!

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

Too cute! Those little boys look like they were made for it!

Stacy said...

What handsome boys!! oh and I just go to school about 20 hours a week. My mom watches them one night and then Jeremy watches them all day tues,wed. So it works out pretty good! I love doing something for myself!

Erika W said...

I'll bet they absolutely love going to visit their dad at work! You really do have such a cute family!