
OK. So shortly after my last post I too came down with the flu, Derek had to come home from work because I was so sick & let me tell you what, I felt like I was close to death! Don't worry, I will spare the details. However, I am feeling better this morning, but it looks as though it has now spread to Derek, he has been up most the night throwing up. I tell ya what, we are a mess!!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
We are a mess
Posted by Derek and Jannette
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I am glad you are feeling better. There is nothing worse than the flu. I just noticed down your blog that your are reading A Bend in The Road. I LOVED that book. I read it while were on vaction this summer. We'll have to chat about it when you are done.
Glad you are better. Do you still have a raspy voice? WE do.
and it's FRIDAY the 11th.
LLL and MJLJ
Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
ps what is WordPress?
Post a Comment