Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Friday, April 4, 2008

FlAsh BaCK FrIDaY...

As I was looking through old photos I found these cute pictures of Colton. At age 2 he loved to dress up in outfits. Here are just a few...

Buzz Lightyear Colton


I don't know what this was?



Football player Colton

Runner Colton

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! He is growing up so fast. We will have to make Jasie and Colton go out on a date when they are older. Hahaha!

Amy and Kody said...

He is the funniest kid! I remember his obsession with shoes.

Anonymous said...

OK So everytime I get on your blog it's even cuter than before!! stop this, you are making everyone look bad....Seriously though how the heck do you do this and where are you getting your paper?

Anonymous said...

Takes after Grandpa Ludlow-
just ask what his mom made in the way of costumes for his little
dreams
LLL