Derek & Dan have been working hard on the basement. It has been a work in progress since October & tomorrow the sheet rock goes up, yeah!!! I am excited to be able to organize and move all the toys into the playroom. Downstairs we will have 2 large bedrooms, a bathroom, an office, 2 storage rooms and family room.
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Isn't basement finishing such an exciting, time consuming, and costly precess! I totally understand your wanting to get it done and move on down. We've had ours sheetrocked and the doors hung for about two months now, and then we ran out of ambition (and money) for a while. But now that we're having another baby in 6 months, we've kind of found our drive again! We only have 2 bedrooms upstairs, and 3 kids in there just isn't an option. Good luck with your project and I hope you are down there soon!
OHHHHHH-Derek, Good job.!!!!( knowing a good woman is watching the kids and then you after they are in bed. LOL.
" A woman's work is never done."
I guess a Captain's work is never done either-on call :-)
LLL
Post a Comment