Kathy-(My mother in law and a 4 year breast cancer survivor), Brenda and I have signed up for the 5k race on Saturday Morning. If you haven't signed up yet I would recommend doing it.. It is for a good cause and also a lot of fun!!
Sign up here
Sign up here
Posted by Derek and Jannette
5 comments:
That's awesome you're doing a 5K for cancer research!
(Also, would you mind taking our last name off your 'Friends & Family' list? Thanks!)
I have signed up! Most of my sisters are going to do it too. It should be way fun:)
Good Job Jannette. Dan is working that Saturday and my kids have soccor, but I totally was going to sign up. You will do awesome. I haven't ran since the 1/2 marathon.
GOOD LUCK , JANNETTE!!!
YOUR DAD IS STANDING HERE, SAYING,
"IS IT UP HILL OR DOWN HILL? LOL"
He took a minute and grinned and then said to put that.
Make sure you put the LOL he said. :-) He loved all your posts and the kids with the hard hats. He bent down and looked at the boys and was tickled when he saw Colton wearing the glasses, too. Little Caleb looks sooo cute, too in that big hat. GREAT PICTURES AND COMMENTS, Expert Bloggette.
Your Dad and Linda!!
Let us know how you came out in the race. !!
LLL
Post a Comment