Derek and I have been married for 9 years. We have two cute little boys and a sweet baby girl.
Derek works full time as a Battalion Chief with the fire department and part-time as a Flight Paramedic for AirMed. He just finished graduate school at BYU. I get to be a stay at home mom. I love working out and going to the gym. I love new projects and I am always trying to come up with new ways to make a little money from home.
2 comments:
Happy mothers Day to you!! hope you have a great day!!
Hi!!
This is Belen, from Spain. I dont know if Derek told you about me, but we knew each other when he served his mission in Madrid.
He just gave me your blog address, so I decided to say hi. I love the pictures of your family, your kids are soo cute!!.
I am thinking in maybe going to Utah in August, so, maybe we can met there if I go.
Have a great day, and I hope everything is fine for you and the kids.
P.S. Sorry for my english, I have to practice it more.
Post a Comment