Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Monday, May 26, 2008

Our Weekend Highlights


On Friday we took the boys to see Thomas the train in Heber. Colton was anxiously awaiting this for days. It was a bit pricey, but the things you do for your kids, right? He had had fun ,although he would not get his picture taken with Sir Thopam Hat. I think he was scared of him. Overall I think it was not worth the money, but seeing Colton excited made it worth it.











Sunday we celebrated Caleb's birthday, because Derek had to work on Saturday. We had a family party at the park. Caleb was pretty angry and didn't want much to do with anything, he just wanted to sit in the car and be by himself the little stink. Later he came down with a fever and that explained why he was so grumpy. We still had fun and the kids had a blast getting soaking wet. A total of 10 cousins, 4 uncles, 3 aunts, 1 set of grandparents and 1 great grandma attended.

Caleb and Grandpa Jeff














5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another winner!!!
LOL
It IS worth it if you can afford it, 'cause the kids see through such different eyes. A keeper memory for Colton.
Gee, you're IN. Glad to know such an IN family.
Looks like you had a wonderful time. again. wish we could have been there.
Love, Grpa and Grma Ludlow
HAVE A GREAT MEMORIAL DAY TODAY.

Julie said...

Oh he is so cute!! I can't believe how fast the past year has gone by!
Luke had a fever this weekend too, must be something going around! I hope he is feeling better now!

Unknown said...

You are a better Mom than me because I didn't want to pay the price to see Thomas. I know Gage would have loved it! Did you make Caleb's cake? It is darling!

Amy and Kody said...

Looks likes you had a fun weekend!! All of our plans got cancelled due to the weather.

Anonymous said...

Hey guys...Thomas rocks... but I'll bet Derek had more fun than the boys did. I can see it now, he probably had his head hanging out the window trying to sound like the train whistle. Anyway, we'll keep up to date with each other better, now that we're all blogging.
Craig and Melissa