London and Colton
Colton's preschool graduation was last night. He was so cute and he actually sang this year which really made me happy ( last year he just sat there and wouldn't participate). His award this year was given him by the other kids in his class.
They said he is: smart, does good work and makes potions, which made me laugh because at home he is always making his inventions which are potions. Funny Boy!!
I have decided to put Colton in one more year of preschool rather than send him to Kindergarten, it was a very hard decision to make, but I really didn't want him to be the youngest in his class. Most people I talked to said that girls usually are fine but boys have a harder time when they are the youngest. So after much thought I signed him up with another preschool for next year.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Preschool Graduation
Posted by Derek and Jannette
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Very cute. I think NOT being the youngest in his class will benifit him a lot. It's always cool to be the first one in your class to be able to drive and date and all those fun things. Clearly you are a great mom!
Potions huh! He is such a funny cute kid. I think you made the right decision.
My son loves to do experiments too. We should get them together and they can have their own little scientific labratory! It is true that girls do better than boys when starting school at a young age. I think you'll be glad you kept him back one more year.
Smart move, Maxfields. Being a little older is good, I think.
I was a late August 5 -year -old and was always one of the youngest in the class. I can see how being older would help in every learning area.
Grandma Linda and former teacher with all kinds of opinions. LOL
PS--CONGRATULATIONS, COLTON! IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT GRADUATION. GEE--- WE OLD FOLKS ONLY GOT 1. LOL
GRPA AND GRMA LUD
Post a Comment