Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Poor Chubbs



Caleb had his 1 year old check up today.He has still been super grumpy since his birthday party. We took him to the Urgent Care on Monday, where he was diagnosed with an ear infection. He was still not feeling well all week even after the antibiotics and ibuprofen. Today, he broke out in a rash and as soon as I saw this, I knew what he had......Roseola.... A virus that effects children usually from 6- 18 months. I knew this because Colton had the exact same thing on his 1st birthday, how weird is that? Anyway the Dr. told me that the worst is over, they usually are so fussy because it gives them a severe headache and when the fever breaks they get the rash. So he should start to feel better, well accept for the 4 shots that he had today. Poor chubbers!!
Here are his stats:
Weight-22lbs 10oz
Height-29 inches
Head-48 cm

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWW, poor little guy. Thanks for this cute picure and letting us know what's up.
Hang in there,MOM!
by the way--I saw that foot product in Walgreens today. some lady was buying one. I almost did!!! Glad to know it really :-)works. Thanks a lot , Nettie

Jodi Ludlow said...

Poor guy! He was pretty grumpy at his party, hopefully he'll feel better soon. Give him lots of hugs and kisses.

Erika W said...

That poor baby!!! Nothing worse than being miserable on your birthday. By the way, he weighs almost as much as my daughter and she'll be three this year! So cute!

Pate said...

How sad is that! He looks so cute all cuddled up, yet your heart goes out to him. I am glad that he is on the mend.
Also, thanks for the foot tip! My feet are the worst (guaranteed) so anything that I can do to help them is a bonus!

Shani said...

Poor little fellar! That must be so miserable for him. Hope he gets better soon!