The kids at the St. George water splash park.
The weather was so nice in St. George, I love it there!! it makes it hard to come back to our ridiculous weather. It was very warm, almost a little too warm. My body is not used to the extreme heat anymore! I had so much fun hanging out with my best friend Becky. Spending a little time with my Dad and Linda . They also took the boys to the splash park. I spent most of my time helping my mom, she is moving to Salt Lake so we spent some major time cleaning, boxing and de-junking. We took the kids to see Kung Fu Panda-and lets just say it might be awhile before I take them both to another movie. I almost got up and left, I think 3 times !
We are now officially mini van owners. Last week we traded in the Camry for a Honda Oddessy. So this is the new family car. I'll be honest I like mini vans, I love all the space you get with a van. It was really fun to try it out and drive it on our trip last week.


8 comments:
How cool! I love the van. Thats great that your mom is moving to salt lake. We need to go to lunch soon.
I'm with you on the St. George thing. I always look so forward to going down but I hate to come back! That could also be because my mom does all the cooking and cleaning when I'm there visiting, and because I know where everything is and how to get there. How do you like the Honda? We are trying to decide between a Toyota Sienna and Honda, so give me your input!
Oops, sorry! I realized I spelled a word wrong and it drove me nuts. Anyways, I almost didn't recognize you in the van on Sunday. Lookin good! I still can't get myself to buy one, even though I know it would make my life easier toting the kiddies around. Congrats to the new van owner.
It needs flames...yeah, lots of flames!!!
Congratulations for joining the Mini van club! Believe it or not,but it is a really cool club! You'll love your van! I hate driving in a car now, especially with kids. Tell Derek he can be like chad and just ask for extra tint on the windows so he is less noticable (like chad ever drives it anyway) and actually now he fights me to drive it. Derek will always be macho cuz he has a motorcycle. Chad envys him. Congrats!
It may have been hard for you, but it was wonderful for us. So good to see you, Jannette. You are upbeat and beautiful and a great mom. Always a treat fo us. Hope you feel better every day.
Love, Your Dad and Linda. THANKS for the time at the fest. So Nice
OH a MINI VAN!!! I swore I would never have one adn Jesse wanted to get one...they are nice I do have to admit! See you guys soon!
Post a Comment