Well,I got selected to do jury duty. Which I wasn't super thrilled about. I didn't even know I was a registered voter. Anyway, yesterday I called and they told me to be at the Court House tomorrow at 8:00 A.M.
I set my alarm for 6:30 this morning, which is something that I haven't had to do in awhile. I went fully prepared to sit and wait awhile. I brought my book to help the time go faster, but was pleasantly surprised when the lady told me that the case had been resolved and that they would pay me $18.50 and that I could go home. YEAH!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Jury Duty
Posted by Derek and Jannette
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Well you lucked out!
Crazy! That's nice that you made $18.50 though. We need to go to a movie next week. I have the whole week off! Call me
You got lucky. I have not had to do jury duty yet, but if I get asked I hope it turns out like that!
How sweet it is!!!!! Jannette
ps/ Grandma linda said it. LOLOL
worth getting up for!!
Last time I had jury duty, I had to wait around for 10, yes 10 hours before I could leave. You did luck out!
Post a Comment