We took the kids to the Country Fest on Saturday night.
They all had a blast. My Friend Shanna brought her kids and they had so much fun riding the rides and watching the fireworks. I love to people watch at places like that, so many interesting kinds of people there!


4 comments:
How Fun!! I love people watching too. There are some interesting people out there.
I love the picture of the kids with their backs to the camera just watching the fireworks. That is so cute! Sounds like a fun family outing. I love summer!
Cute family picture! I wanted to go, but totally spaced it and realized it as I was driving home watching the fireworks from the car. I need a planner or maybe medication for this forgetfulness! Looked like a lot of fun.
Hi Janette- I saw you on Marnie's blog and had to check you out. Love the black & white paper. Your boys are so cute- it was good to see you at the school carnival.
Catrina
Post a Comment