Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Friday, June 13, 2008

Keepin' it real tag.

I know I am like 5 tags behind.... sorry!

I was tagged by Amy. This tag is about keepin' it real. You must take pictures of these things as they are. No cheating! Then tag 5 more people. Have fun.

1-Kitchen sink- Clean


2- Favorite Room- Where we spend most of our time.



3- My Closet- SCARY!!

4- What my kids are doing- Having a snack





5- Self Portrait-always a little scary


6- Favorite shoes- Flip Flops I have a variety of colors


7- One of our toilets- Not bad


8- My fridge- It could be more organized


9- Where I want to go- Anywhere that has a beach!


10- I now tag: Jodi, Lisa, Megan, Haley and who ever else wants to do it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No way, you'd faint.
LOL
LLL

Anonymous said...

Yours looks pretty good compared to my office. Have a good day.