Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Friday, May 16, 2008

Maxfield Updates..

Derek Master's Degree- More than half way done. Derek is currently taking classes this summer too.

Basement- Still a work in progress, it will get finished someday.

My weight loss goal- Well, I working on it, but exercising has been put on hold due to asthma and bad cough.

Colton- Preschool graduation next week.

Caleb- Turns 1 next week. Cannot believe it!

Bowling- has come to an end, our last day was on Wednesday. We really had a lot of fun, although I am ready for the summer break. Caleb is getting to big and does not want to stay put in the stroller anymore. But, we will be returning next fall.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that Caleb is going to be one years old. Time goes by so fast! We need to get together and go to lunch. Let me know when you want to go.

Amy and Kody said...

Wow, 1 year old already, I can't believe it. Busy busy that's how life go's I guess. I will be in salt lake the week of june 9th so let me know what day would be good for you for our neighborhood get together.

Anonymous said...

xoxoxo
from 280 so. main.