Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Thursday, May 29, 2008

It really works




This is my new favorite summer must have item!! I saw the infomercial, but wasn't really sold. I am always a little skeptical when I see things that seem to good to be true. Well, in this case I was wrong. Derek's mom actually bought it and used it on me the other day. My feet get really bad, especially in the summer months because I am always barefoot or in flip flops. And It really did work!! I was amazed. I will be defidently be purchasing my own!! ( You can buy them at Walgreen's for $10.00). On their web site go to Shop then Hot Buys for their $10.00 off coupon, when you spend $30.00. Tomorrow only.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Funny I just bought one of these last weekend after reading so many raves on them, certainly a nifty little product huh?

Lisa said...

oh yeah and I got mine at Target dor $10. I've heard Bed Bath & Beyond sells them and you can use the 20% off coupon and save a couple of bucks that way as well.

Jodi Ludlow said...

I Have one too! I bought it a couple of months ago. I Love it, but all of my boys think it is nasty. They call it a cheese grater. They just don't understand.