Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Yummy Recipe #3

Yummy Brussels Sprouts

This is my version of Barefoot Contessa's Recipe. I changed a few things.
1/2-1 cup bacon
1 onion
3 cups Brussels sprouts cut in half & trimmed
3/4 cup chicken broth


Cook 1/2-1 cup cut up bacon in large skillet
add 1 onion cut into long strips and cook until bacon it done.
Remove bacon and onion keep the bacon grease in skillet. Add Brussels sprouts to skillet and then add the chicken broth. Cover with lid and cook on med heat until the sprouts are cooked through then drain the broth and add the bacon and onions. Stir and cook another 2-3 min and then serve.

I have never had Brussels sprouts before and I thought they were good cooked this way. I would make them again. Hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that sounds really good. I am going to try that!

Erika W said...

OK, I'm not much for veggies of any kind, but how do you get your blog to look so cute? What site do you go to for paper? I'm so computer challenged and would appreciate any advice you could offer!

Anonymous said...

This sounds and looks really good.
Merci. :-) LLL
ps last slike show our little family is really good. best ever.

Anonymous said...

oops --slide show-our little family