Coloring Easter Eggs.....
They are so cute together!
Caleb's Easter basket.. He loved it
Colton was so excited that the Easter Bunny brought him a rocket.
Just after the Easter Bunny came
All the cousins at Grandpa & Grandma Maxfield's
Halle, Caleb, Lauren, Colton


4 comments:
They are so cute in their easter outfits!!
Oh and we saw Derek on TV this morning!
Jannette,
I'm serious,
this is pure entertainment.
Color
Design
Music
Atmosphere
One word sums it up --WOW!!!!!
Have a great day!!!!
Linda
I love seeing little boys in matching outfits! Easter is my absolute favorite for cute clothes - I love all the fun colors. It looks like you guys had tons of fun! Yes, I do remember Brenda. They were in our ward until it split in September. She is so friendly! I was sad to loose that neighborhood. We have a lot of friends over there. Tell her HI for me!
Your boy are ADORABLE! Looks like a fun little Easter weekend.
Post a Comment