Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Happy 6th Anniversary



Wow, how time flies. I am lucky to have a great friend and husband at my side, he is also a great Dad to our 2 boys! The past 6 years have been great and I am looking forward to many more!! In the past 6 years we have: Lived in Sandy when we first got married, Derek graduated with his Bachelors a few months after we were married, we honeymooned in Yellowstone. We have vacationed in Florida, visited St. George many times, and spent some time in California. Bought a new home, had Colton a year and a half after we were married, struggled with fertility, then finally had Caleb. Derek has graduated from Paramedic School, been promoted, and now gone back to Graduate School. We both have held many different callings in church. (Some better than others). I worked for 5 of the years as a Dental Assistant in a great office in Murray. Overall we have had a busy 6 years!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys still make a darling couple!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you guys have only been married 6 years!! you are only married a year longer than jess and I..it seems crazy, and you guys are steeling all our little boy names!! :) You guys must have really good taste!! Cute page

Rachie said...

I am so glad you found us! I am not sure how because I can never find any of my friends through blogs.

I am glad you are still giving me credit for your marriage. You owe me BIG time!