Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

First Haircut...


THIS IS AFTER-
You should see it with cute Spike-A-Doo

Well, we did it. I took Caleb to get his first official haircut today. I was so surprised that he did so well. I was kinda worried after our last experience.... I took Caleb to get his hair trimmed around his ears and he screamed bloody murder the entire time. So Colton was pretty upset that this lady was making his brother cry and I swear that he was about ready to punch the hair lady out. When Caleb was screaming Colton said as his face turned red, his hands turned to fists and as he clenched his teeth "That lady is hurting my brother". I actually had to calm him down. He is just very protective of his little brother. It really was kinda funny! Anyway Caleb did great today!! Colton was proud of his little brother too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a keeper!!!xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Good going , Caleb,
Grandpa