My friend Kristie tagged by e-mail so I am going to post it on my blog.
It is a great way to get to know a little bit more about some friends.
Here are four things about me that you may or may not have known.
Four jobs I have had in my life
1. Greeter at Andelin's Gable House
2. Sales Clerk at Fashion Gear/Rebel sports
3. Sales Clerk at Hurst's Ben Franklin- Hardware Store
4. Dental Assistant 8 1/2 years
Four TV Shows that I watch
1. The Bachelor -yes I still watch that :)
2. Dexter
3. American Idol
4. The Food Network (I like Barefoot Contessa)
Four places I have been
1. Hawaii
2. Egypt
3. Japan
4. Israel
Four People who email me (regularly):
1. Pam
2. Megan
3. My mom
4. Becky
Four of my favorite foods
1. Cafe Rio
2. Steak
3. Spaghetti
4. Pasta
Four places I would rather be right now
1. at the Beach
2. taking a nap
3. somewhere warm
4. outside
Four friends I Tag
1. Amy
2. Hannah
3. Megan
4. Julie
Four things I look forward to in 2008
1. Having a finished basement!
2. Caleb's first b-day
3. Going to Disneyland for Colton 5th Birthday
4. Spending time at the beach
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Tagged
Posted by Derek and Jannette
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment