Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Horton Hears a Who!

Such a cute movie, with a good message... My friend Amber and I took the kids to see this movie yesterday. We went to the Mommy Movie Monday- let me tell you about how GREAT it is : The cost is only $5.50 for me, kids 5 and under are free, they give you a mommy deal at the concession stand 1-med drink 1- med popcorn & 1- treat for $6.00. Also you don't feel as bad that your kids are a little noisy and that they have to get up and go to the bathroom 3 times during the movie.. We will definitely will take the kids back to the Mommy Movie Monday.

{London & Colton at the movies}

3 comments:

Cardwell said...

That's awesome! Where do they do Mommy Movie Mondays?

Julie said...

I have heard about the Mommy Movie Monday. I need to try it out! How fun!

Amy and Kody said...

How fun!!! How is Amber doing? wow london has gotten big. tell them hi.