Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Under the weather


It's weird, just the other day I was thinking that I have not had the flu for a long time. That was a big mistake, because on Sunday I had a little stomach ache all day then Monday morning I woke up with a severe stomach ache and I knew that I was going to be sick. As the day went on I got sicker and sicker. Luckily, Derek was home to take care of the boys and he did a great job! Colton was so cute. He really was a big help, he got me water and a puke bucket, he said to me "Whatever you need Mom let me know and I will get it for you." HE IS MY BIG HELPER...
Today I am feeling a little bit better but still not 100%. Hopefully no more flu bugs in our house. You forget how lousy being sick is, it makes you grateful for your health and makes you realize how you take it for granted when you are well.

0 comments: