Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Cutest Baby Gifts


{Mommy & Baby Bundles}
Derek's Aunt Carolee and I are putting together these cute gift bags.
Little Girl Bundles include: Head bow, matching bracelet and burp cloth and a moisturizing body scrub for mom.
Little Boy Bundles include: Binky Clip with matching burp cloth and moisturizing body scrub for mom.
How cute is that... They would make a great shower gift!! Cost is $20.50 - $25.50. We can do custom orders. Let us know if you are interested in ordering.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The baby gift bags are darling. I will keep them in mind if I need to buy a baby gift.

Amy and Kody said...

Those baby gifts are sooo cute. Next time I need a baby gift I will give you a call.
CUTE IDEA!!!!

Cardwell said...

Those are way cute! I think I may try selling my burpcloths too.

Anonymous said...

hi jannette

Anonymous said...

I will definately be calling you for some orders! Meg