Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

INSPIRED

Derek's Mom inspired us to do this to our bathroom. She textured, painted and then stained her guest bathroom a couple of weeks ago and I really liked it. So, yesterday evening, Derek and I decided to give our master bathroom a makeover. I think it turned out really well. It is always fun to change things up once in awhile.. Thanks for the inspiration Kathy.

3 comments:

Erika W said...

I am so impressed! You did that in no time and it looks that good!? Jason and I have been working on our basement for months and still haven't gotten around to actually painting it! You are an inspiration - seriously!

Anonymous said...

Good job, you two. I got inspired to do some decorating today!!! thanks and thanks for the anniversary wishes. Really NICE.
xoxoxo Linda

Anonymous said...

I love what you've done! It is such a great idea. You are going to have to help me when I get a house. Meg