We (Megan one my best friends and her sister Lindsay) waited in line at Barnes & Noble for the Breaking Dawn book release. There were so many people!! I have to tell you that people watching might have been the best part of the night. So many weirdos, if you know what I mean. We finally got our books around 1:00 a.m. I am excited to read it and find out what happens but, I kind of want to take my time. I don't want to read it too fast and have it be over. How many of you have already finished reading the book?
Monday, August 4, 2008
We got it...
Posted by Derek and Jannette
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I got my copy sat afternoon, and am already 3/4 done. I had the same thought about not wanting it to be done so I decided to stop reading so much to make it last.
haha!
Hey you don'y know me but I'm Karilee's little sister. I was wondering where you got your blog design?? I love it..
My sister pre-ordered mine from walmart.com. It shipped Wednesday according to them but I STILL haven't gotten it. Tomorrow I am just buying it. I can't believe I still haven't held it in my hands yet.
I bought mine Saturday evening. I finished it this morning.
Jodi got her copy Friday night at midnight, and was finished by Sunday afternoon!!
Post a Comment