Ready for take off
Ryan, Caleb, Derek, Colton & Jeff on the Newport Pier
The night before disneyland all in their new disney pj's
Grandma and colton

The cousins
Colton on his 5th birthday with Lauren


Buzz ride
monsters inc. ride

their new light up toys for the parade
Thanks Grandpa and Grandma

Caleb was
exhausted - 2 days at Disneyland will do that to you!
Newport BeachThis is the baby shark thatwashed up on the shore.
It was just like in the movies, when everyone runs
out of the water and is screaming. It was really neat!

grandpa playing with the kids

Caleb loved the beach
I love the beach!!! I think I could be a beach bumb.
Sea World
7 comments:
Looks like you guys had such a fun trip!!! We are jealous. Hopefully we are going in February or March. Glad you had a good time.
What a wonderful experience for you to all have as a family.....wonderful memories!
Looks like great times with great people. We are going in April. Any tips?
Darling boys!!!!
It looks like you guys had a ton of fun. I love going to the beach. I think that is my next vacation. Plan nothing and just enjoy! Cute pictures, im sure your kids were in heaven.
My kids totally loved the beach when we went last year. These pics make me wish we would have done Cali again this summer, but too late now! Did your boys love the Buzz Lightyear ride? That was by far the highlight for mine!
I just carefully spent time looking over your trip pictures, JAnnette and I felt I got to be a part of it , too. What GREAT variety and GOOD memories--KEEPER pictures for sure. I could mention several, but you and Jodi did your vacation picture choosing up right. Thank you so much for the neat , neat postings.
I'll make sure your dad saw them. He looks, but doesn't leave comments. LOL.
He sure loves you all.
Love, Linda
SOOO happy for you and your happy faces!!! and DEREK, your family just shone in all of this. Just great!!!!!!
Love, GRandma Linda
Colton , you sure know how to take care of your brother and cousins!!! and have fun with them!!! I can tell they really like you.!!! me, too. :-)
Hi Derek and Jannette!
Looks like you had a great time in California. I loved the post you did "The Happiest Place on Earth".
Our girls had quite a few moments like that when we went there too.
We're glad you had fun!
P.S. Your boys are soooo cute!
Post a Comment