ThE CHiLdReNs GaRdEnS
So pretty!! The flowers are amazing, I need to get the phone number of their Gardener.. I wish!
Caleb had a blast playing in the Noah's ark water park, he started of fully clothed and was soon down to his diaper. He didn't want to leave.
Colton had fun as well. I think they could have played there all day!!
ThE PeTTiNg FaRm
Colton riding the horse-What a CoWBoY
Bailey in the left corner Emily and Colton
Me and Caleb- this little boy is the best, he really enjoys anything we do and is always just so happy! He loved the horses and didn't want to get off.
Shanna and Me
After our long hot day, we all enjoyed some yummy dinner (navajo tacos) by the big waterfall. I have to tell you, I had a blast & think the kids did as well. We had some good laughs and some fun times putting up with the kids.. Thanks Shanna you are a great friend!
Monday, August 4, 2008
GoOd TiMEs At ThAnKSGiVinG PoInt
Posted by Derek and Jannette
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! Your boys are sooo cute. I just started reading Twilight hope I can finish it. I am not a big reader but I am already pretty into it.
This is to die for!!!!!
Jannette and Derek,
Have a wonderful time at Disney's.
I hope you have perfect weather , no lines and everything is on sale.
Love Grandpa and Linda
I've never really been to Thanksgiving point but I've heard they are doing some special in August and tickets are only two bucks! Do you know if that's true? Cute pics, by the way. It looks like so much fun and I would love to take my kids.
I think it is $2.oo on Tuesday. Your kids would love it.
Post a Comment