Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Monday, August 11, 2008

other highlights from our week

Celebrating Colton's 5th Birthday
We are going to be at Disneyland on his birthday, but decided to have a little get together with family and some friends last night.



Uncle Brad brought the rocket launchers which made Colton's day.
Thanks Brad!!




Colton opening his new light saber sword with the help of his cousins

Saturday we went to Discovery Gateway the kids had a good time, it really is a fun place I don't know that it is worth the price. My friend Shanna gave us a free pass so we got in free which was really nice.





Bingham Copper Mine- Colton with the Bird's kids

Friday we took the kids too see the Copper mine. Colton really enjoyed it I was surprised that he was so interested.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Colton!! He is such a cute little boy! Have fun in Disney Land!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a BIG tire!!!
I love that mine. I'm glad you got to go.
Grma Ludlow