Happy Birthday Buddy
We cannot believe you are 5 years old. We want you to know how much we all love you! You are a special part of our family. You are such a funny boy! I love that you love to have fun. You are a great big brother and have been so sweet with your brother from day 1. He loves you so much. You are a pretty good helper most of the time. We love it when you are happy. We are so grateful to have you!! Love you- Mom, Dad & Caleb





4 comments:
Happy Birthday Colton! We love you very much and hope you have so much fun at Disneyland. Sorry we missed your party, but we have something special for you when you get back. Hope your day is an AWESOME birthday.
Love Uncle Dean, Aunt Jill, Danielle, Billy, Kevin & Nate
Happy Birthday Colton! I hope that you have a great birthday. Who wouldn't in Disney Land? I hope that you guys are having a great time. Call me when you get home.
Hey Derek & Jannette!
I know your probably livin' it up at Disneyland right now, but we came across your blog and wanted to say hi.
P.S. Happy Birthday Colton!
Happy late birthday from us, too, Colton. THAT was a great slide show of you.
We are grateful for you, too.
Love,
Grandpa and Grandma Ludlow
Post a Comment