Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Good Bye Binkers


It is time for Caleb to get rid of the binky and for those of you who know us well, this is a very sad time for Caleb. (He is obsessed with it) He would have it in his mouth 24/7 if we let him! Yesterday it got lost and we decided that it would be a perfect time to just get rid of it. He screamed last night before he went to bed, but did OK the rest of the night. He really has done pretty well today, but was not happy that he had to go down for a nap without it.

I must confess, that getting rid of the binky is hard on me as well. I feel sad that he can't have the thing he loves the most, and I don't love listening to him cry. I think that it is hard for a mother to see them sad and not be able to give them what they want. Hopefully, he will get over it soon!

1 comments:

joanne said...

I feel your pain girl. When we got rid of Mia's binki I think it was HARDER on me than her. She did it in about three days. Bed time was by far the worst. Good Luck!!!