Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

T-Ball Season

This was Colton's first season playing t-ball and he loved it! We also loved watching him. His friends Gage and Gavin played on his team (they are quite the little trio). Overall, t-ball was a success. Anytime Colton doesn't want to quit after the first or second time is GREAT!






Cotlon's T-BAll Team

2 comments:

Mike and Lindsay Hardle said...

Oh my gosh I love the picture on the very top!! He is seriously so cute. It was fun to watch him play.

Anonymous said...

This shows how long it has been since I looked at the blog~~~Colton, you look so happy and good at T-ball. Grandpa was excited to see you pictures, too. I bet you could really hit that ball and run, run, run.
Good job!!!!!
We think caleb is lucky that you always wanted a brother like him. I bet he thinks the same. He has a birthday coming soon. I hope you have a wonderful party with him
and I KNOW you will help a lot.
Love, Grandma Lina and Grandpa Ludlow