Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Maxfield Family Photos

More family photos this time with Derek's family
photo's by Julie Burton
Derek's parents

Our little family

The grandkids

Just the men


The whole family

Derek's Famiy

7 comments:

Linda said...

I LOVE the picture of just the grandkids......some of the facial expressions are priceless!

Shan @ Design Gal said...

oh my gosh! i went to high school with Julie! the pictures look great!

Anonymous said...

These look fabulous!! i love your family!

Unknown said...

Love them! Where are these taken at? All the grand kids are getting their pictures taken next week, we haven't decided where.

Anonymous said...

Those are way cute! Gosh you guys are getting a ton of family pictures. I wish that my family would do some. I am so excited for lunch next week!

Sharon said...

Okay...so email me those pictures as well. They are butt cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh, JUST LOOK AT THIS. THESE ARE WONDERFUL PICTURES.
WHAT CUTE KIDS AND THE ADULTS LOOK PRETTY GOOD, TOO. lol
XOXOXOX US'UNS IN ST. GEORGE