Colton is so excited to start kindergarten this next school year. He has really grown up this past year and I am excited for him to go.
3
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Cute, Cute, and just plain CUTE!! Colton we are so proud of your good job in pre school and big kids pre school, too. And now , when summer is almost over off you get to go to Kindergarten. You're the best grandson ever, Love, Grandpa and Grandma Linda
Yahoo! Preschool down, kindergarten here we come! It's been awhile since I've been in the blogging world, but both of your family's pictures turned out soooo cute! I can't believe how old Colton looks in some of them! I love the background they were taken in.
Derek and I have been married for 9 years. We have two cute little boys and a sweet baby girl.
Derek works full time as a Battalion Chief with the fire department and part-time as a Flight Paramedic for AirMed. He just finished graduate school at BYU. I get to be a stay at home mom. I love working out and going to the gym. I love new projects and I am always trying to come up with new ways to make a little money from home.
3 comments:
Cute, Cute, and just plain CUTE!!
Colton we are so proud of your good job in pre school and big kids pre school, too.
And now , when summer is almost over off you get to go to Kindergarten. You're the best grandson ever,
Love, Grandpa and Grandma Linda
Yahoo! Preschool down, kindergarten here we come! It's been awhile since I've been in the blogging world, but both of your family's pictures turned out soooo cute! I can't believe how old Colton looks in some of them! I love the background they were taken in.
Those pictures are so dang cute! He really has grown up so much this year. I think he will do great in Kindergarten!
Love that boy!!!
Post a Comment