Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday!

4 comments:

Bren said...

Oh Chubbers!!! He's so cute... Happy Birthday little boy. We love you!!

Mike and Lindsay Hardle said...

Oh what a cutie!!! Happy Birthday Chubs. Love ya lots

Anonymous said...

Well, your creative and really good old-fashioned slide show got raves from your dad. On and on he goes about how creative and focused you always have been. so creative . LOL xoxoxo I love to hear him brag so on his lovely daughter. You DO take some really unique and clever pictures, as well as cute.
Thanks.,,,, can't wait for the pirates to appear.
thinking of you, Linda and your Papa

Pam said...

I can't believe how grown up the boys have gotten! They are so cute...yes Derek you are too!
I don't do the Blog thing much so I'm not a consistent visitor to your site, but I couldn't resist commenting on your cute family.
I love you guys and miss Jannette so-o-o-o much at work.
Pam