The rules are to list 6 quirks about yourself and then tag six people. Leave them a message on their blog letting them know they have been tagged.
1- I have a hard time saying no to people, I don't no why. I can sometimes get myself into a conflicting schedule because of it.
2- I love finding awesome deals. I consider myself pretty frugal and I love it when I find something for a great deal!
3- I can't stand it when people are flaky! It is one of my biggest pet peeves and it drives me crazy. I give everyone a chance but if they are continually flaky I might have a problem doing or planning things with them. Sorry, It's the truth!!
4- I love going to movies! I think I could go to a movie every night if it were possible.
5-I used to be super shy. I feel that I have come out of my shell. I love meeting new people and I usually don't have a hard time making new friends. Getting out of your comfort zone once in awhile is good for you!
6-I am obsessed with watching the discovery health channel. I absolutely love it!
Monday, September 8, 2008
Tagged By Whitney
Posted by Derek and Jannette
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I have a hard time saying NO to people too. I frequently find myself in over my head and overwhelmed with stuff to do for others. I guess it happens to the best of us!!!
I would also agree that I too have a hard time saying no to people. I often find myself running around or cutting other things short because of not being able to say NO. I would also say that flakiness is bothersome, however I find myself always forgetting things (not intentionally) that is comes off as flakiness. It scares me at times how forgetful I am getting, so I apologize! I need to get the noggin checked:)
Post a Comment