Colton started soccer last week. So far he likes it, but we will give him another week and see if he gets tired of it. He is not very aggressive, but at least he is in playing right? He looks so cute in his soccer clothes! Love you buddy!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Soccer
Posted by Derek and Jannette
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
He looks so cute in his soccer uniform!! we will have to come watch him some time. I sure love that boy.
Linz
He is so cute. I love having the whole neighborhood on the same team.
So, I have to say that I am really impressed by your choice of music on your blog. I don't consider myself a blog expert, but your choice in music is excellent! Cute family too. Must have something to do with the tunes! Derek, I didn't know you guys had a soccer field out that far west. Are you guys sneaking into my hood for a little grass?? Have a great one and see you at the station.
Post a Comment