Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Thursday, September 4, 2008


Best Friends

Colton has wanted to sleep with Caleb the last few nights in Caleb's crib. This was just too cute. I had to take a picture. I am so thankful they love each other so much!

Beuford and Caleb


he loves the dog!

Addy Comes to play


This is my cute niece Addy she spent the afternoon playing and we loved having her! They had a lot of fun together. She tells the best princess stories!!

First day of preschool


London and Colton

We did have a meltdown when it was time to go into preschool. Surprise....
Miss Melissa said he only cried for about 5 min after I left. Hopefully Friday will go a little better.

Gardner Village

Haley and I took the kids to feed the ducks. It was fun!
The kids all got to buy at treat for being so well behaved.

Swiss Days Shopping trip 2008
This was our fun purchase for the day mix & match chunky bracelets.
We shopped until we dropped. We literally shopped all day. We started at 6:30 in the morning and went until 5 in the afternoon . We hit about 12 different stores. And had lunch at Paradise Bakery (YUMMY). I think I got 4 blisters on my feet, but it was worth it!! We had so much fun. Becky is my best friend from high school, we always have so much fun together. I am glad we are still great friends! I am already looking forward to next year!
Swimming at at Sharon's Pool
Caleb and Amanda
Haley & Caleb
All the kids
We all had such a great time!! It was so relaxing and just what we all needed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun! It's been way too long since I've seen you. Yeah lets get together next Friday. Is that good for you?

Haley Worthington said...

your blog is so cute, i love the pic of the boys sleeping in the crib, they are extra sweet when sleeping, i have tons of pics of the girls sleeping there is somthing about them sleeping that makes me feel like they are my little babies again, so sweet.

Shad and Whitney said...

Hi Jannette!
I just tagged you. Visit our blog to find out the details.
Love,
Whitney