OK, so I think I am finally excepting the fact that summer has come to an end. I love..love..love warm weather, so I really have a hard time letting it go. This summer was so much fun , we were able to really get out and do a lot of fun things. So it is hard to say good bye, but I will say that breaking out the fall decor got me more exited for fall to begin. So I was thinking....
{Things I love about fall}
*Yummy homemade soup
*The crisp fall air
*Cool mornings and evenings
*Cool mornings and evenings
*Baking
*Halloween
* My birthday
*Hot Chocolate and Wassail
I sure I will think some more later.
What are your favorite things about fall?


2 comments:
I love the fall! Autum is my favorite season. Your decorations are so cute. Mine are all in storage still somewhere and I miss them. My favorites are the crisp weather (not cold...crisp ;)) and the foliage. Oh and my anniversary! Halloween is also on my love list, and the fact that it leads up to Christmas!
You have the cutest decor!! I can't wait to decorate my new house for fall..although it's hard to get in the mood when it's still 100 degrees here!! YUCK!!
Post a Comment