Derek- is busy busy busy! He is working 3 jobs; 1 full time and 2 part time, so needless to say he is working a lot.
Jannette- It has been a crazy few months! I like to be busy but I feel like have been busier than ever. I will admit that sometimes I bite off more than I can chew. I decided to eliminate some of the things that I don't enjoy as much as I used to.
Derek and I are struggling with fertility again. We had another early miscarriage in Oct. and I have been struggling to get my hormones back into place, before I start the fertility medication again. We have been through a roller coaster of emotions the past few months. But we have been down this rode before and will get through it.
Colton- Is full of life and loving school! It has been fun watching him learn to read better and better all the time. He is such the little inventor is loves making gadgets and inventions. He loves to make up costumes to wear like-Mario, Luigi and Zelda. He is the best big brother ever to his little brother.
Caleb- So far so great after weening him off the medicine for his seizures (keeping our fingers crossed). He has turned into a little chatter box the last little bit he pretty much says everything and is really smart. He asks "why" all the time, and I think I hear the word train at least 50 times a day. No Joke! He also loves to draw and wants us to draw rockets, trains, houses, trucks, babies, and tracks for him all day!


0 comments:
Post a Comment