Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas 2010


Christmas Eve with the Ludlow families- Every year we get together and eat, talk and the cousins all exchange gifts. I think that it is a fun tradition and the kids love it! Everyone was there this year except for our 2 missionaries (Bradley & my mom) and My Dad and Linda stayed in St.George.





The kids getting ready to head off to bed. Colton was so excited he had a hard time falling asleep and he is never like that!


They were both so excited when they went down stairs and saw the presents that Santa had left!

They both got just what they wanted from Santa
Colton really wanted an electric scooter and skinny jeans
Caleb wanted a big train set and a buzz bike



Caleb opening his "pobo stick" as he calls it from Grandma and Grandpa Maxfield.
Overall we had a great Christmas this year. I was ready to have it all over being 8 1/2 months pregnant at Christmas time is really hard! I felt like I was always trying to stay on top of everything, yet always 3 steps behind.
We were able to talk to Derek's brother Ryan that is on his mission, he will be coming home in about 4 months. It is always fun to talk to him and hear how much he has grown.

0 comments: