Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

December

Our Relief Society Activity Committee

This is one of the biggest activities that we put on during the year. This year our theme was "Mary Did You Know". The night turned out great, and the spirit was very much present. I was only 4 1/2 weeks away from delivering but I survived the night. I am so grateful to have such great women on the committee that help me out so much. They are the greatest!!





Surprise Baby shower- My wonderful friends threw me a surprise baby shower, I really had no idea, It made me cry when I walked in and realized it was all for me! It was so much fun to be with the girls and talk, eat and just enjoy being with great friends. I loved all the cute girl gifts that I got and can't wait to use them.







This was actually in November but it was so much fun I had to post about it. We as the RS activity committee did our 2nd annual traditions night where we share our favorite Thanksgiving and Christmas recipes and fun traditions. One of the ladies brought a pinata and we took turns hitting it, it was a lot of fun and I love all the new recipes that I collected.


Visiting Derek at the Fire Station

The boys and their snowman
Caleb and Derek out in the snow

0 comments: