3 days away from delivery


These are just a few of the pictures that were taken by my friend Haley. I wasn't 100% sure I wanted to have my pictures taken when I am so huge! I know that I will be so glad that I had them done though. Derek and I have decided that this is going to be our last baby so I think these pictures will be a special keepsake and be fun to look back at.



4 comments:
You are beautiful! Can't wait until she is hear!!!
These are beautiful! I did maternity pics when I was pregnant with Gavin and I really cherish them. I can't wait to see pics of your sweet baby!
Jannette,
If we hadn't seen you in person, I would have thought they were fake. YOU WERE READY. HONESTLY, LOOKS LIKE TWINS!!!:-)
WE GOT THE GOOD NEWS TODAY. 9 POUNDS-20 IN, you and baby in good health. That's the best news. Derek was too nice to call us. It was really nice to be able to ask him questions. He sounded happy and tired a little.
Love Dad and Linda
i only hope i look half as good as you when i finally get pregnant! you look great!!!
Post a Comment